Alternative energy companies in the Environmental category are involved in solving critical environmental issues. One of the most important is the growing concern around the procurement of potable water, as well as the treatment of wastewater. Another issue is waste reduction in its various forms—source reduction, recycling and waste-to-energy. Other areas environmental companies are involved in include pollution control and environmental remediation.
Click on any of the environmental companies listed below
|N |O |P |Q |R |S |T |U |V |W |X |Y |Z
Subscribers gain access to the entire list of almost 250 publicly traded alternative energy companies, which are continually updated so that investors can stay on top of important developments. For the benefit of new users, we are happy to offer a free trial. Readers can view sample reports by clicking on any of the “A” alternative energy companies listed in the glossaries (companies are alphabetized by ticker).
- (CCC) Calgon Carbon Corporation
- (CDXS) Codexis, Inc.
- (CECE) CECO Environmental Corp.
- (CLC) CLARCOR Inc.
- (CLH) Clean Harbors Inc
- (COIND) Converted Organics Inc.
- (CVA) Covanta Holding Corp
- (CWCO) Consolidated Water Co. Ltd.
- (CWST) Casella Waste Systems Inc.
- (ECL) Ecolab Inc.
- (ECOL) US Ecology Inc.
- (EEI) Ecology and Environment
- (ELT) Elster Group SE ADR
- (ERII) Energy Recovery, Inc.
- (ESPH) Ecosphere Technologies, Inc.
- (GE) General Electric Co
- (GLW) Corning Inc
- (GRH) GreenHunter Energy, Inc.
- (GU) Gushan Environmental Energy Ltd
- (IDSA) Industrial Services of America
- (IFSIA) Interface, Inc.
- (IPRC) Imperial Resources, Inc.
- (ITRI) Itron, Inc.
- (MBLX) Metabolix, Inc.
- (MEA) Metalico, Inc.
- (MG) Mistras Group, Inc.
- (MITSY) Mitsui & Co Ltd (ADR)
- (MPR) Met-Pro Corp
- (SBS) Companhia de Saneamento Basico
- (SCHN) Schnitzer Steel Industries
- (SETS) Sustainable Enviromental Technologies Corp.
- (SI) Siemens AG
- (SRCL) Stericycle Inc.
- (STKL) SunOpta, Inc
Click on the company you’re interested in.