Wind is the most financially viable renewable energy source in today’s economic environment. Though it is far from a new technology, wind power is one of the fastest growing industries in the clean energy sector. Globally, the National Academy of Sciences estimates total wind energy potential at 2,470 exajoules, roughly 40 times current worldwide consumption of electricity. Alternative energy companies involved in wind range from turbine manufacturers to component suppliers to on- and off-shore wind project developers.
Click on any of the wind alternative energy companies listed below
|N |O |P |Q |R |S |T |U |V |W |X |Y |Z
Subscribers gain access to the entire list of almost 250 publicly traded alternative energy companies, which are continually updated so that investors can stay on top of important developments. For the benefit of new users, we are happy to offer a free trial. Readers can view sample reports by clicking on any of the “A” alternative energy companies listed in the glossaries (companies are alphabetized by ticker).
- (AES) The AES Corporation
- (ALTI) Altair Nanotechnologies, Inc.
- (AMRC) Ameresco Inc
- (AMSC) American Superconductor Corp
- (ANSS) ANSYS, Inc.
- (APWR) A-Power Energy Generation Systems
- (AVX) AVX Corp
- (ED) Consolidated Edison, Inc
- (EEI) Ecology and Environment
- (EIX) Edison International
- (EXC) Exelon Corp.
- (MITSY) Mitsui & Co Ltd (ADR)
- (MMM) 3M Company
- (MMMW) Mass Megawatts Wind Power
- (MTZ) MasTec Inc
- (MXWL) Maxwell Technologies Inc.
- (MY) China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Ltd.
- (PEGI) Pattern Energy Group Inc
- (PH) Parker-Hannifin Corp.
- (PIKE) Pike Electric Corp
- (PWER) Power One Inc
Click on the company you’re interested in.