Increasing the efficiency of energy that is being used for heating, transportation and electricity is some of the lowest hanging fruit in the effort to reduce dependence on foreign oil and to curtail pollution. Companies in this category strive to improve the efficiency of energy users both large and small. Energy efficiency is a focus that involves home energy upgrades, offices buildings, factories, government programs and facilities, and the automotive industry.
Click on any of the energy efficiency companies listed below
Subscribers gain access to the entire list of almost 250 publicly traded alternative energy companies, which are continually updated so that investors can stay on top of important developments. For the benefit of new users, we are happy to offer a free trial. Readers can view sample reports by clicking on any of the “A” alternative energy companies listed in the glossaries (companies are alphabetized by ticker).
- (A) Agilent Technologies
- (ACPW) Active Power, Inc.
- (ADSK) Autodesk, Inc.
- (AIXG) Aixtron AG (ADR)
- (ALTI) Altair Nanotechnologies, Inc.
- (AMRC) Ameresco Inc
- (ANSS) ANSYS, Inc.
- (AOS) A. O. Smith Corp.
- (ARCI) Appliance Recycling Centers of America, Inc.
- (ASYS) Amtech Systems, Inc.
- (AVX) AVX Corp
- (AYI) Acuity Brands, Inc.
- (EEI) Ecology and Environment
- (EFOI) Energy Focus, Inc.
- (ENOC) EnerNOC, Inc.
- (LEDS) SemiLEDs Corporation
- (LIME) Lime Energy Co.
- (LLTC) Linear Technology Corporation
- (LRY) Liberty Property Trust
- (LYTS) LSI Industries, Inc.
- (PANL) Universal Display Corporation
- (PLCM) Polycom, Inc.
- (POWI) Power Integrations Inc
- (POWR) PowerSecure International Inc
- (RBCN) Rubicon Technology, Inc.
- (ROK) Rockwell Automation
- (ROP) Roper Industries, Inc.
- (RVLT) Revolution Lighting Technologies Inc.